I’ve been meaning to post this recipe for a while. MM loves chicken, boneless, skinless chicken breasts to be exact. I am always on the look out for new recipes that add flavor and moisture to boneless, skinless chicken! I found this one on AllRecipes, and we all enjoy it.
This is one of the quickest, easiest of our regular slow cooker recipes, and should take five minutes or less to prep! Plus, most of the ingredients are a regular part of my pantry, so I have an easy time getting it into the crock-pot for diner. Here’s what you need:
- 3-4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tblspoons of butter, slices in to 8-12 smaller pieces
- 1 container of onion and chive cream cheese
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 package dry Italian Dressing (ranch dressing mix will also work in a pinch)
- 1 cup of white button mushrooms chopped
If you are in a big rush, dump everything in, sprinkling bits of butter over all of the ingredients evenly. Be sure to stir a several points while it is cooking.
If you aren’t in a huge rush, mix cream cheese, can of soup and italian dressing together thoroughly in a bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 of butter on bottom of slow cooker. Add chicken to slow cooker. Pour soup/cream cheese mixture over chicken and pour mushrooms on the top. It will still need to be stirred, but won’t be as critical as if you did the dump and run version!
Cook 4-6 hours on low setting of slow cooker.
I’m sharing this recipe at:
- All Things with Purpose: All Things Thursday Link Up
- Artsy Fartsy Mama: Artsy Corner Link Party
- Atkinson Drive: Pinworthy Projects
- Chic on a Shoestring: Flaunt it Friday!
- Craft-O-Maniac: Craft-O-Maniac Monday
- Diana Rambles: Pin Me Linky Party
- DIY Home Sweet Home: The More the Merrier Monday
- Fireflies and Jellybeans: Show off Your Stuff Party
- Food Done Light: Thursday’s Treasures
- Happy Hour Projects: Happy Hour Friday
- House of Hepworths: Hookin’ Up with HOH
- Keep Calm and Link Up!
- Keeping it Simple: Motivate Me Monday
- Marvelous Mondays
- Mom on Timeout: Your Creative Timeout Party
- Monday Funday
- My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia: Tuesday’s Treasures
- An Oldie but Goodie
- The Real Thing with the Coake Family: Real Family Fun
- The Scoop
- Seven Alive: Link It Up Thursday
- Stone Gable: Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits
- Twelve O Eight: Pretty Things