How do you celebrate New Year’s? Do you go out with a spouse, or with a large group of friends? Or maybe stay home and ring in the new year with your kiddos because who wants to deal with all of that traffic, and it’s hard to find a babysitter? If you do decide to stay home with your kiddos or with friends to celebrate the arrival of 2017, there are so many different crafty creations to help you easily to prepare for your party, no matter how big or small. Here are more than twenty craft tutorials of Festive New Year’s Eve Crafts that you can create to decorate your house, wear to your party or help you create a memorable celebration!
Festive New Year’s Eve Craft to Decorate
To have an awesome new year’s eve party, you’ll need to make sure that you’ve fully decorated for the party. Here are a few suggestions from crafty bloggers around the web.
- Over at Francoisetmoi, there is a great tutorial on making a Flat Lay 2016 Sign For New Year’s Eve
- Design Improvised has a very easy project to make Retro Inspired Party Dishes to hold party snacks and drinks.
- These Glittered New Year’s Votives by Uncommon Designs look so easy to make and would be perfect on a New Year’s Eve party table
- Make your own fun New Year’s Eve DIY Cupcake Toppers with this idea from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Serve up your sparkling cider or Champagne in this DIY New Years Party Drink Bucket created by Mom Endeavors.
- You can use some spray paint and recycled bottles to create this Bottle Centerpiece by Simply Stacie
- Monster House created small clay Sparkler Houses that will help you count down to midnight.
- Idle Hands Awake will show you a way to DIY your very own Kiss Me At Midnight New Year’s Eve Garland
- Another great garland was created by Crafts Unleashed— a New Year Chalkboard Banner with tassels!
Festive New Year’s Eve Crafts to Wear
Whether you like a hat, headband or crown, there are so many tutorials for New Year’s Eve headwear available for the crafty person.
- Stop over to see Earnest Home Co to learn how to make a New Year’s Eve Party Hat With Christmas Ribbon.
- This post on Delia Creates for DIY New Year’s Eve Party Hats uses leftover tinsel to create a couple of different kinds of hats.
- You won’t believe some of the supplies used to create these darling New Year’s Eve Mini Party Hats over at the Darice Craft Blog You have to check out the supply list.
- Sarah Hearts shows you how to customize with sparkle and glitter a New Year’s Eve Headband.
- I think this Disco Ball Headband shared by South by North on A Subtle Revelry is the best DIY New Year’s Eve head attire that I’ve seen in quite a while.
- Merriment Design has a free printable to create and customize traditional New Years Eve Party Hats with clocks on them.
- Traditional party hats are taken a step further by Hello Wonderful with the bright colors and yarn on these Pom Pom Party Hats.
Festive New Year’s Eve Crafts to Help Celebrate
What’s a party without fun activities for your family and guests?! Who says that you can’t make your own? Here are a few Crafts to help you celebrate.
- Make your own New Year Time Capsule with this project from Find It, Make It, Love It. They even include a free printable for the activity.
- Open up something festive every hour while you wait to help you celebrate with these Adorable Bags For New Year’s Family Fun with a tutorial on The Real Thing with the Coake Family
- Try you hand at your very own DIY Party Poppers using instructions from Practically Functional. What type of confetti will you use?
- Make your own New Year’s Eve Shakers like Ribbons and Glue did to make noise at midnight.
- A Side of Sweet has some excellent and helpful suggestions on How To Make A New Year’s Photo Booth. While I don’t love photo booths, I know that my teenager does!
- And to add to that Photo Booth, why don’t you follow the tutorial by Happy Hour Projects to create these New Year Goofy Photo Props that are silly and tasty!
However you choose to celebrate, decorate or enjoy your New Year’s Eve, I want to wish all of you a wonderful New Year’s Eve and a Happy New Year!